My client is looking for a Veterinary surgeon in the Kent Area
They are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon with a friendly and flexible approach, to join their enthusiastic team. The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of clinical experience, have great communication skills.
The candidate will mainly work as part of a team but there will be some sole charge work at weekends and occasional weekdays depending on the branch being worked at.
- £42,500.00-£50,000.00 per year
- 5 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays, and your birthday off!
- RCVS /VDS membership fully funded
- CPD/certificate funding, freedom to pursue your area of clinical interest
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Mental Health Support
- There is no OOH.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on email@example.com
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with Tame and Wild Recruitment, please call Laura on 01392 567 249 or 07590044445