My client is currently looking to recruit Registered Veterinary Nurse in North Yorkshire.
They are two vet, training practice with a well-facilitated practice with separate kennels and cattery, in-house blood machines, digital radiography, ultrasonography equipment and bereavement room.
- Full time working hours (Four days during the week with 1 hour paid lunch break).
- Share of Saturday mornings (8.30am to 1pm).Share of on call duties with 1 in 4 weekends (Retainer, plus any call outs and nurse checks paid).
- £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Colleague pet discounts.
- Accommodation may be available.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required. Must also be registered on the RCVS
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with Tame and Wild Recruitment, please call Laura on 01392 567 249 or 07590044445