My client is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced all-rounder vet to take the lead at their clinics. This would suit someone looking to take their first steps into leadership. Experience leading a team is advantageous but great support is available for the right person.
- Line management of the vet team (approx. 2-4 vets)
- 15-minute consults minimum
- 2x 8am-8pm shifts, 1 x 8am-6pm shift and 1 x 8am-1pm shift plus 1 in 4 weekends 8am-6pm
- Building strong relationships with clients and performing high quality medicine and surgery
- Work closely with the Lead Vets and Senior Leadership Team to help drive the clinic forwards
- Offer in the region of £50-60k+ depending on skillset & experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday plus birthday off.
They are a supportive, friendly team. Their newly formed Colleague Council organises regular events and we have made an exciting Engagement Action Plan together as a team. They are also working on our wellbeing agenda, with trained Mental Health First Aiders on site, as well as working towards their Investors in the Environment Bronze Award.
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment. Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with us at Tame and Wild, please call Laura Howard on 01392 576249 or 07590 044445.