Tame and Wild are recruiting for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join a practice based in Surrey
The position is to start ASAP
- 2-4 days a week vet, shifts 9-5 or 11-7. 1:4 Saturdays 9-1. no OOH. some sole charge.
- 6 weekS holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary DOE
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- RCVS/VDS plus one other membership paid
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Health Shield cash plan Cycle-to-work scheme, VetPartners CPD Scheme,
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Ideally this practice is seeking the successful candidate to have a skill set of a vet with 2 years post-graduation experience, although this is not essential and it depends on each individual.
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with us at Tame and Wild, please call Laura Howard on 01392 576249 or 07590 044445.