Tame & Wild are recruiting for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join a small animal practice in Hemsworth on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to take the next step in their career, or an experienced Head Nurse seeking a new challenge.
The salary for this position is competitive and dependent on experience.
Your duties will include:-
- Assisting management with the day to day running of the practice
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
40 Hours per week
Mixture of 8 hour shifts
1 in 2 weekends with time off in lieu.
4 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays
RCVS and BVNA fees paid
Genuine career progression opportunities
Many other benefits
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
You must be a Registered Veterinary Nurse on the RCVS Register. 3rd year Student Veterinary Nurses may be considered if they are due to qualify within a few months.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like apply for this position or would like further information, please call Jack Stirling on 01392 576 224 or 07395 507 929