My client is looking for a qualified veterinary surgeon who has some experience behind them, to comfortably tackle the more common routine appointments and surgeries.
They are ideally looking for a qualified veterinary surgeon who has some experience behind them, to comfortably tackle the more common routine appointments and surgeries They also encourage clinical and non-clinical discussions to aid further learning, and for all team members to feel supported.
Job Specification -
- £55,000k Flexible for the rate candidate
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- The position has no OOH requirements, as this is outsourced to a neighbouring hospital.
- Shift patterns can be flexible, depending on whether full or part time hours are requested, with the practice being open from 8.30am until 6pm Monday to Friday, and 8.30-12 on a Saturday. Full time hours are 40 hours per week, with Saturday mornings on a fair rota basis.
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced paternity pay, Company sick pay
- Birthday leave
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with us at Tame and Wild, please call Laura Howard on 01392 576249 or 07590 044445.