The Practice prides themselves on high quality care at reasonable prices. A real variety of cases, including those from the local animal rehoming centre and you will have access to excellent facilities including digital X-ray, ultrasound, and in-house Index equipment
- Full time 40-hour week, no OOH or on call, 1 in 6 Saturdays (8:30am - 2pm)
- Open to discussion about whether hours are covered over 4 long days or 5 shorter days. Earliest start time 08:30, latest finish time 19:00.
- Salary between £25,800 and £27,500 negotiable DOE
- Proactive approach to mental health and wellbeing, offering a supportive environment for all.
- CPD funding
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships – RCVS, BVNA, VDS
- Exclusive colleague discounts including with High Street retailers and restaurants
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with Tame and Wild Recruitment, please call Laura on 01392 567 249 or 07590044445.