Tame & Wild are working with a friendly and welcoming practice to find a full or part-time Vet to join their team. They are a busy, expanding small animal practice with an experienced team aiming to provide a high quality, caring personal service to their loyal and friendly clientele. The practice is conveniently located, close to the beautiful Peak District with Manchester just a short distance away.
They are looking for someone passionate about providing exceptional care to their patients, work well as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills. The practice has said they will support you on your chosen career journey, encouraging you to develop your own special interests.
Your rota will be flexible and up to 5 days a week with no OOH.
- Competitive salary
- £1750 CPD allowance plus 5 days paid CPD leave - more if a certificate holder
- RCVS/VDS membership paid plus two other membership subscriptions
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees.
Please email your CV to Rob Jackson on email@example.com
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with Tame and Wild Recruitment, please call Rob on 01392 576 224 or 07432 781 957