A well-established hospital based in Peterborough are looking for an experienced vet to join them as a Clinical Director.
This is the ideal position for either a Head Vet looking to take the next step in their career or an existing Clinical Director looking for a fresh challenge.
You will be a progressive thinker, ideally have leadership experience (although training and support with this can be provided) and be willing to present alternative ways of working, in line with accepted, up to date, evidence-based principles.
You must be organised and be constantly looking to improve your own professional knowledge and experience, with the ability to encourage similar development of colleagues and enable knowledge sharing across the team.
- Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience.
- 5 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications.
- RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered.
- Health shield plan.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lawrence Greenway on 01392 576249 or firstname.lastname@example.org