Tame & Wild are working with a well-equipped and thriving practice to find a full or part time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a team of 14 dedicated small animal Vets at their small animal, first opinion, hospital practice, situated in the central belt of Scotland.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and willing to get stuck into a wide variety of cases, clinical discussion, and mentoring colleagues. You will have good experience in practice and be comfortable with a variety of surgical procedures and being on-call on a fair rota basis. In return, you will benefit from a combination of excellent and modern facilities, varied caseloads and a supportive environment, allowing you to develop your career and pursue your interests up to certificate level.
- 15-minute consults
- Full time - 5-day week
- 1in10 weeks on-call
- £1,750 CPD allowance and 5 days paid CPD leave - more if a certificate holder
- RCVS VDS fees paid, plus membership of one other society of your choice, e.g. BSAVA
- Experienced 14 Vet team
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Healthshield cover
Please email your CV to Rob Jackson on email@example.com
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with Tame and Wild Recruitment, please call Rob on 01392 576 224 or 07432 781 957